Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

workshop time

The rather large gap in time between my last post and these posts tonight has a lot to do with the ridiculous hours I was spending in the workshop building surfboards. I think blogging that experience would have been a plus, but my work, eat, sleep routine couldn't allow any flexibility for blogging. Thankfully I had the foresight to record the experience in film and here is the heavily edited version, sped up about 100 times.
I will make a 'directors cut' which I might even sit in a folding deck chair and narrate the entire film... just so I can add it as a special feature. Jokes aside, it has really helped in the reflective practice even putting the video together I could analyse my process and make quick reflections on what I could change for the next iteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment